MyPeoplenet Login Instructions
If you're working as an employee for a particular company which registered for Mypeoplesnet and having an existing account, you can log into account by following steps such as:
- Go to official website address www.mypeoplenet.com.
- Enter your login credentials such as user name and password. User id is registered email address that you'd done during registration process.
- Click on login button.
- If you're a new user, you can click on create an account and follow the instructions to register the account.
- If you've faced any trouble with sign in, you can click on trouble sign in which offers you different options like having trouble with my user name, trouble with my password, and other problems.
How to Register for mypeoplenet.com
If you are new to MyPeoplenet, you can create or register an account very easily within a couple of steps. For that, you just consider below step by step procedure including:
- Visit official website address www.mypeoplenet.com from your web browser either using a desktop or mobile device.
- Once you're getting into the home page, you can click on create an account wherein you're required to fill out the details such as first name, last name, last four digits of social security number, and your valid email address.
- If you've completed the providing of details, you can click on continue option to proceed with registration.
- In this way, you can easily complete your registration to create an account for peoples net.
Navigating Around Mypeoplesnet
After entering into peoplenet.com, you can easily use the service for an efficient online time tracking and management system.
Enter Hours Worked
- At initial step, you need to click on the date for which you would like to enter worked hours.
- You can open the time entry window by clicking on the cell that corresponds to the assignment and day that you've worked.
- Enter the times that you've worked for a day. The AM or PM button is automatically changed based on time entered. However, you must ensure that enter AM or PM correctly if you work over midnight.
- Click into the next cell to enter time for each day. You can also make use of copy to feature which helps to copy the time to other days in the week.
Save and Submit Hours
For each assignment or assignments, save and submit actions will be performed at once. You can choose save button to save hours entered for a particular type of assignment. You can select submit button to enter working hours for an assignment. Submit all for approval can help you to submit the hours entered for all assignments on the timesheet.